Whether you are purchasing your first home or your seventh home there is something exciting and magical about purchasing a new home. While purchasing a home is indeed exciting, it is a giant step and one of if not the most significant purchases of a lifetime. It is important to have a competent, trained, courteous and communicative professional to help guide you through the home buying process providing counsel and guidance all along the way. Robb Almy can be that very persons.
When you decide to enlist Robb to help you buy your next home you can expect….
- Help identifying your dream home. Robb will sit down with you to listen to your hopes and dreams for your new house to help you get a clear picture of what it is you want. Do you want to live close in or far out? Do you have to have a basement or a garage? How many bedrooms? How big a yard? Robb will help you define your home buying goals and dreams.
- Prequalification and Preapproval. Robb has a relationship with multiple loan officers in the area and can help guide you to the loan officer that can best help you realize your home buying goals and be prequalified and preapproved so that you will be ready to make an offer when you find the right home.
- Neighborhood information. After identifying the characteristics of your dream home, Robb will create a broad neighborhood search profile and provide a list of targeted neighborhoods for you complete with thorough information for each neighborhood.
- Home Search. This is where the fun begins. As your agent, Robb will help to organize and schedule for visits to select homes that meet your buying criteria. Robb will continue to provide ongoing updates about available homes and schedule showing you your next dream home.
- Make an offer. As you look at various homes and Robb helps you compare them, the time will come when one will stand out and you will want to make an offer. Robb will help to advise you on the terms and issues of the offer and assist in filling out and submitting a purchase offer contract.
- Negotiating to buy. Robb will present your offer to the seller or their agent and help to advise you during any negotiations of price and terms to help you get the best possible price and terms.
- Vendor coordination. Upon buying a home, you will want to complete a number of inspections including a home inspection. Robb is ready to call upon competent, thorough and fairly priced vendors to help you ensure you are getting a great house.
- Preclosing preparation. Before you go to closing (to sign and pay for your house) Robb will review your closing documents to ensure everything is in order and consult with you so you understand what you will be signing and paying for at the closing table.
- Closing assistance. On the big day when you will close and get your keys Robb will help to ensure that any last minute issues are addressed and work with the other real estate and lending professionals to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Post closing. You will now be enjoying your new dream home! Robb’s service to you will not be over, however. Robb will continue to provide any assistance to you regarding any post closing issues you might face.
Simply put, if you choose Robb Almy as your realtor to assist you in the home buying process you will receive great service and experience the excitement and pleasure of owning your next home. All along the way Robb will provide regular updates and be in frequent communication so you can find your next home.
Why not make an appointment to find out more details about how Robb Almy can help you find your dream home. For a free home buying consultation contact Robb at 540/ 408-3878 or via email.